Ensogo - Wrong item

Bought a bag from Ensogo Malaysia. First, it was delayed. it was well pass the delivery date. I had to call them to find that they have a problem with the shipment. So finally they delivered..but then wrong item. I bought a bagpack but they delivered something else.

There was no invoice or any indication that they send it to me. I had to call them to find that they send it but they don't know what was sent.

They then say they will investigate. No reply or calls from them. I had to email them and yet no reply. Facebook them only then I got some reply on the complain.

Everytime I reply their ticket, I have to go to facebook to let them know I have replied their ticket.

Now I ahve to send their wrong item back at my expense and reimburse by their ensogo cash? That is not what I want. Can I pay for the postage using it? I have to use CASH. RINGGIT.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Laptop Bag
Review category
review #760768 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ensogo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 26 #1178171

Hi! Can you kindly post their phone numbers here? I believe you are not alone. I placed my orders more than 7 weeks ago and I couldn't log into my account anymore. I believe they deliberately blocked my log in so I can't see any tracking. Please share the phone numbers for other victims. Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ensogo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ensogo.
Filing a new complaint about