Shah Alam, Selangor
100% full Not resolved

Bought a bag from Ensogo Malaysia. First, it was delayed. it was well pass the delivery date. I had to call them to find that they have a problem with the shipment. So finally they delivered..but then wrong item. I bought a bagpack but they delivered something else.

There was no invoice or any indication that they send it to me. I had to call them to find that they send it but they don't know what was sent.

They then say they will investigate. No reply or calls from them. I had to email them and yet no reply. Facebook them only then I got some reply on the complain.

Everytime I reply their ticket, I have to go to facebook to let them know I have replied their ticket.

Now I ahve to send their wrong item back at my expense and reimburse by their ensogo cash? That is not what I want. Can I pay for the postage using it? I have to use CASH. RINGGIT.

I didn't like: Cheater.

Had an Experience with Ensogo?

Comments

Hi!Can you kindly post their phone numbers here?

I believe you are not alone. I placed my orders more than 7 weeks ago and I couldn't log into my account anymore. I believe they deliberately blocked my log in so I can't see any tracking.

Please share the phone numbers for other victims.Thank you.