100% full Not resolved

Bought a bag from Ensogo Malaysia. First, it was delayed. it was well pass the delivery date. I had to call them to find that they have a problem with the shipment. So finally they delivered..but then wrong item. I bought a bagpack but they delivered something else.

There was no invoice or any indication that they send it to me. I had to call them to find that they send it but they don't know what was sent.

They then say they will investigate. No reply or calls from them. I had to email them and yet no reply. Facebook them only then I got some reply on the complain.

Everytime I reply their ticket, I have to go to facebook to let them know I have replied their ticket.

Now I ahve to send their wrong item back at my expense and reimburse by their ensogo cash? That is not what I want. Can I pay for the postage using it? I have to use CASH. RINGGIT.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of laptop bag from Ensogo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $84 and wants Ensogo to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cheater. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ensogo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ensogo?

Comments

Hi!Can you kindly post their phone numbers here?

I believe you are not alone. I placed my orders more than 7 weeks ago and I couldn't log into my account anymore. I believe they deliberately blocked my log in so I can't see any tracking.

Please share the phone numbers for other victims.Thank you.