2.3

Bought a 2-Piece Marc Jacobs Daisy Purse & Pouche Set 21/3/2016. After purchase I noticed the 'deliver to' address was wrong so I called and wrote Ensogo - they call back and wrote to confirm - vendor has been notified and vendor will send to new address.

2 weeks later no sign of item so i wrote to CS and they said that the item had already been delivered. So a slew of email start flying back and forth re item I received a very shocking email from which is attached.

I am pissed off and disappointed that they want me to do their work when clearly it is their responsibility. I may have not paid alot of money for the item but I paid for it and I expect some kind of responsible action not this!

iratecustomer2016 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ensogo and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Ensogo to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ensogo and ensogo shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments